Leaving your depression can be more painful than just living with it.
i feel as if this symbolizes the fact that shes under so much stress to be beautiful
or shes stoned as fuck
Or she stabbed herself in the eye with the brush
Or she’s crying because for once she got the volume her mascara brand promised her
lol or maybe its just a picture with cool contrast meant to give off an eerie and creepy vibe.
or maybe shes a SPACE ALIEN
or maybe she has allergies
or maybe it’s maybelline
maybe she’s born with it
and now the weather
Pretty, pretty boys… And look who’s in the bottom center.
I WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY AND HAVE THIS AS THE BACKGROUND MUSIC
JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE SWEET GOLDEN NECTAR OF LIFE
JESUS HAS ARISEN AND THIS IS HIS SOUNDTRACK
NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EXPERIENCED AN EARGASM LIKE THIS
1. every bad-ass lady needs a good shade of lipstick. i don’t care if you wear any other make up. i don’t care what color it is. but pick one that makes you feel like a knife wielding goddess and you’re ready to go.
2. take risks. small ones. cross the street when the light says stop but there’s no cars coming your way. buy a pair of shoes that you have nowhere to wear, but make you feel amazing. get your hair cut in a pixie style at least once. buy hats if you don’t like it. pretend you do.
3. care about what people think, not because their opinions are more important than yours but so that you know when it comes down to it, who has your back and who has your front. when you’re standing between an ax murderer/Nice Guy and the girl who likes to call you a slut, figure out which one’s going to be more painful. run.
4. find something you’re interested in and educate yourself. watch tutorials on youtube, take a class, get a hot tutor that reminds you of adam brody in the oc and flirt with his sister. get good at it. brag about it. be proud of yourself.
5. buy a mirror that’s flattering. check out your ass. buy lingerie that makes you feel sexy even if you’re the only one who gets to see it. especially if you’re the only one who gets to see it. dance around in it.
6. if you menstruate and have a smartphone. download a free period tracker. let it remind you to stock up on advil and chocolate. on those days, take a hot bath. play your favorite song on repeat. get angry at people more attractive than you. sleep. eat. take care of yourself.
7. be aware of the fact that you’re not going to be happy or confident or strong all the time. it’s okay. have faith in the fact that you can be happy and confident and strong. have faith in the stone cold truth that you are an awesome person. if you’re still having trouble, put on some lipstick. i promise, it helps.
8. find a female role model. find a role model that doesn’t define them-self in the male/female gender binary. find someone that believes in good things for good people. find someone who believe in someone like you.
9. love yourself. give yourself pleasure. don’t be afraid to keep on all the lights when you strip down and touch your ankles. kiss who you want to kiss. have sex with whomever you please. respecting yourself comes down to one single thing and that is you. don’t you ever let someone tell you that you don’t love yourself the way i know you do.
10. believe in love. not for romance or for money or for material things. believe in the kind of love that makes little kids want to hold hands. the kind of love that makes you feel safe. believe in the love that lets you eat a whole pint of ice cream in one go and refuses to let you hate yourself. believe in that kind of love. the love for you and people like you. the love for queens and their knights in stilettos, knife-wielding goddesses, and self-confident pole dancers. believe in the love for bomb ass chicks.