Smooth!!!! I love my people.
Black people are fucking magical.
oh hello there
Arrest MY ASS
Parisian photographer Janol Apin Creates Visual Puns of Paris Metro Stations in a Project Called “Métropolisson”
I’m sorry in advance for forcing you to purchase this romper. I seduced you by dressing a smokin’ hot babe in it….and I don’t blame you.
Just indulged a bit in the shower with some favorite natural products:
- Detoxifying Shower Mud, by Wild Bath. This company makes these amazing shower whips and this mud pictured above, for exfoliation all-over. Your skin feels amazing after this. They have detoxifying ingredients like volcanic ash, and this mud here had dead sea mud in it as well. The whips come in different scents, the mud is barely scented at all. Website.
- Brightening Facial Scrub, by Acure. I just like this one for some reason. It’s got chlorella in it. It smells earthy. It’s green as fuck. I like it. I use it once a week, but that was recommended to me by some skin specialist, not sure if that’s a rule of thumb.
- Exfoliating Hydro Towel, by Earth Therapeutics. I use this once a week too, for the same reason. It helps buff dead skin away, and leaves your skin smooth. Very useful.
- Scalp Rescue Shampoo, by Max Green Alchemy. I honestly think I like this product out of habit. I’ve been trying to heal my scalp for a while, can’t tell if it’s doing much. But it’s super natural, and smells good? lol.
- Olive & Avocado Hair Masque, by Earth Science. I love this shit. It makes your hair so much softer. And it’s simple. It’s really just natural deep conditioner.
this is what happiness looks like